Halls Gap zoo
The Victoria’s largest regional zoo, featuring over 160 species of native & exotic mammals, reptiles and birds.
Your family and friends will thoroughly enjoy this unique experience.
Observe our inquisitive meerkats, gigantic giraffe, colossal rhinoceros, swift cheetah, regal red panda, playful lemurs, colourful macaws and a plethora of wallaby and kangaroo species.
Halls Gap Information Centre
Whether you’re looking for adventure or enlightenment, awaken your sense of adventure and experience life unleashed – The Grampians Way.
James McMurtie Glass Blowing
Growing up on his family’s farm near Stawell and now living in the shadow of the Mount William Range in Pomonal, James’ life is seeped in the sights, sounds and smells of the beautiful Western Victorian landscape. Backgrounded by the majestic Grampians Mountains (Gariwerd), his art reflects the textures and forms wrought by powerful forces of nature.
• Grampians Helicopters – www.grampianshelicopters.com.
• Halls Gap Estate – Fallen Giants Vineyard – www.fallengiants.com.au/
• Steve Morvell Wildlife Art Gallery – www.stevemorvell.com/
• Brambuk – The National park & Cultural Centre – www.brambuk.com.au/
• Grampians Adventure Golf – www.grampiansadventuregolf.
• Moco Gallery – www.mocogallery.com/
Ready to experience the wonders of the Grampians?
Book your luxurious accommodation now and embark on the adventure of a lifetime!